- Ф.И.О: Шолом Наталья Юрьевна
- Дата рождения: 28.09.1964
- Почтовый индекс: 050000
- Область: Сахалинская область
- Телефон для связи: +7 743-07-11
- E-mail: email@example.com
Ищу вакансию переводчика английского языка, офис менеджер, помощника руководителя!
EXPECTED POSITION ENGLISH – RUSSIAN TRANSLATOR, OFFICE MANAGER, ASSISTANT MANAGER
FIRST NAME NATALYA
DATE OF BIRTH September 28th, 1964
MARITAL STATUS Married
EDUCATION Institute of Foreign Languages, English Department, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Diploma in teaching English language.
SUPPLEMENTARY COURSES Secretarial special courses;
Special Accountant courses, including accountant IC software;
EXPERIENCE Secretary, Office Manager, Translator, Interpreter, Assistant Manager, Chief of the Department
Nearly 20 years working experience since graduating the Institute, for Secondary School, for “Fineast” Italian representative office in Almaty, for “Asia Safari” Hunting company, “Bechtel Enka” Joint Venture – Tengiz, “SOS Children’s Villages Kazakhstan”, Association “CES – Sogreah”, “Dialogue” Private Company, “Gallaher” Tobacco Producing Factory, SMEC Corporation (Australia) carrying out variety of duties, which comprised translator, interpreter, administrative, secretary, chief of a department, dealing with translation (oral, technical written) preparation and registration of various papers for authorised departments, registration of visa support for foreign specialists coming to the Republic of Kazakhstan, participating in highest governmental meetings as translator, assistance for foreign specialists, technical proposals preparation. Informational data base preparation for effective office operation.
COMPUTER SKILLS 10 fingers typing in Russian and English, knowledge of Word and Excel computer applications, Internet, Outlook Express, etc.
LANGUAGE SKILLS Fluent in English and Russian, initial knowledge of German
July 2007-present days
Technical written and oral translations.
International experts escorting during meeting and trips
August 2006 – June 2007 SpetsStroyProject LLP
Technical Translator / Interpreter
Correspondence with local and foreign clients. Technical proposals preparation and translation. Translation of various technical specifications, contract, bidding documents for international projects
December 2004 – April 2006 Adonis Ltd
Correspondence with local and foreign clients. Technical documents preparation and translation. Translation of various technical specifications, contract, bidding documents for international projects. Office management.
15th June 2004 to December 2004 UNDP IWRM Project
1. Assistance of the project experts in maintaining close contacts with the Government, Executing Agencies, donors and other counterparts through direct contacts, collection and summarizing of information, proposals, incoming and outgoing documents, drafting letters, organizing meetings;
2. Operational support to project activities implementation as well as to project management;
3. Collection data and other information on project development and subject-matter activities; maintain, log, file and update records in prescribed format for subsequent use;
4. Contribution to the preparation of status and progress reports by collecting information, preparing tables and drafting selected sections of it. Prepare background material to be used in discussions and briefing sessions;
5. Arrangement of the recording and processing of government requests for assistance; assist in identification and formulation of development co-operation projects and in preparation of draft project documents;
6. Assistance in monitoring project/project activities by reviewing a variety of records, including correspondence, reports, activities, project inputs, budgets and financial expenditures in accordance with UNDP requirements. Prepare and file correspondence and materials relevant to the above;
7. Assistance in preparation of Terms of Reference for national and site experts;
8. Assistance in the organization of and logistical preparation for workshops, workshops, visiting missions, field trips, etc;
19 September 2000 to June 2004 SMEC Corporation
September 2001 – Representative office in Kazakhstan,
Correspondence with local and foreign clients. Technical proposals preparation and translation. Translation of various technical specifications, contract, bidding documents for international projects in the field of Water Supply, Agriculture Development, Electric Power Rehabilitation, Oil and Gas Structure Construction and Operation. Review and study of World Bank, Asian Development Bank instructions and their interpretation for local engineers.
September 2000 – Almaty – Akmola Road Improvement Project, Section Almaty – Gulshad
Meetings arrangement, visits to the Project area, translations, interpretations – simultaneous and written. Correspondence with local and foreign contractors. Monthly reports translation.
30 April 1999 to 19 September 2000 COWI Dutch Company, Sanitation Project in Kyzylorda region
Interpreter, assistant project manager, visit of Project area, foreign specialists’ visas registration, secretary and administrative duties. Carried out written and oral translations, preparation of monthly progress report reflecting construction progress on the site. Preparation and translation of Final reports, carried out correspondence with Project Engineers.
January, 04, 1999 – April 26 1999 JSC “Gallaher” Factory
Interpreter in the production area – technical translations secretary administration duties.
August, 30th 1998 – December, 25th, 1998 “Dialogue” Translator’s Agency
Office manager, registration of foreign specialists visas’, secretary, administration duties, translator
1997, October 17 – June, 1998 Association CES – Sogreah
Translator for WB – Project Syrdarya Control and Northern Aral Sea in the CES Project Office Almaty – technical translations, interpretation, trips to the sites.
24, June 1996 – 31, July 1997 “SOS Children’s Villages Kazakhstan”
– Secretary, translator, interpreter, assistant of “SOS KINDERDORF International” Fond representative in CIS Countries.
April 1996 – June 1996 Bechtel- Enka Joint Venture Tengiz, Kazakhstan
Responsibilities were primary associated with administration / secretary duties. I was also employed as translator / interpreter.
March 1995-April 1996 “Asia – Safari” hunting company
Dealing with organisation and performance of hunting tours for foreign clients within the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, was responsible for the work of the English Department, carried out a preliminary correspondence, signing contracts, arrangement of meetings.
December 1993- March 1995 “Fineast” Representative office in Almaty
Responsibilities were closely connected with Secretarial Administration duties, Also arranged meetings with local authorities and was employed as translator and interpreter
August 1986- 1993 Secondary School No 73 Almaty
Teacher of English language
Date: 8th of January 2015