Service Engineer (pumps) / Инженер по сервису насосного оборудования
Coordinates and provides after technical field service activities for a specific region or group of customers, at customer locations as required by the customer, either within country or abroad.
NOTE: employee must be able to travel to a jobsite at any time.
This includes direct interface with end user clients with service needs. Assesses the situation and resolves needs either by solving directly or by dispatching appropriate staff to repair, interfacing with other departments as needed to resolve the service issue.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or equivalent knowledge
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in mechanical equipment support and service (pumps)
• Technical understanding of an industrial product and able to communicate effectively in written and verbal formats
• Able to travel, including globally, for extended periods of time
• Able to work overtime as required to minimize impact to customers
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong values and high level of integrity
• Good organizational skills
• Thorough knowledge of hydraulics, pump and/or equipment for role
• High level of collaboration/teamwork with customers & mechanical work teams
• Proven record of safety
• Experience with MS Word and Excel
• English – at least intermediate level
• Russian – native speaker
• Interacts with the customer to determine need and also determines if issue is billable or warrantable, and tracks warranty issues.
• Enter orders for replacement parts or field service internationally, processes returned materials, issues and processes purchase orders for parts and / or service and may schedule same. Code orders for various reports and expedites when needed.
• Troubleshoot customer issues, read & understand diagrams and blueprints, breaks down Bills of Material to determine parts requirements.
• Perform billing functions and process and reports customer complaints
• Produces field service reports as required.
Please send your CV to TMilewska@flowserve.com